Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Peaches and Cream Smoothie



I have been loving my Banana Berry Smoothies, but today I wanted something different. A quick search in the freezer turned up a bag of peaches hiding behind the berry blend, so I whipped this up.

Peaches and Cream Smoothie
Makes 1 large or 2 small smoothies (about 16 oz.)

What I use:
  • 1 c. frozen peach slices (12 to 16 slices)
  • 1 banana
  • 1 c. milk
  • 3/4 c. french vanilla yogurt (or any flavor, really)
  • 3 strawberries
How I do it:

Place everything in a blender and process until smooth.

If you are using fresh peaches, throw a few ice cubes in to make it really cold and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to know what you think about what you've read here today. Lucky for us, someone left this box here for just that purpose...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...