Monday, November 26, 2012

Roasted Garlic & Herb Potatoes



I love herb-roasted potatoes. I love french fries. If they got together, these would be their love child. Need I say more?

Roasted Garlic & Herb Potatoes
Makes 4 servings

What I use:
  • 4 medium potatoes (white, russet, yukon gold, whatever you like)
  • 2 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
  • 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
How I do it:

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

2. Scrub the potatoes and cut them into thick french fry shapes (about 3/8 inch thick).

3. Place the potatoes in a bowl.

4. Pour the oil over the potatoes.

5. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and garlic salt over the potatoes.

6. Mix everything together in the bowl until the potatoes are coated with the oil and seasonings.


7. Spread the potatoes out in an even layer on a baking sheet, making sure to leave room between each one so they can get crispy and golden all around.

8. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning once or twice, until you have achieved your perfect level of crispiness.

Last time I made these, I served them with Crispy Italian Tilapia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to know what you think about what you've read here today. Lucky for us, someone left this box here for just that purpose...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...