Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easy Triscuit Appetizers


A quick and easy, down and dirty, 5-minute snack that is perfect if A) your dinner guests arrive inappropriately early, B) your house becomes an impromptu football watching hub, or C) you're having one of those days where you are so busy you realize you forgot to have lunch and if you don't eat something RIGHT THIS SECOND, you're going to get hangry. And no, that's not a typo. Look it up - you know who you are :-)

Easy Triscuit Appetizers

What I use:
  • Triscuit crackers
  • Cream cheese
  • Salsa

How I do it:

Spread a bit of cream cheese on each cracker and top with a little salsa.

The family says:

  • K doesn't like cream cheese, so that was the end of that.
  • I remember the first time I made these. Andrew thought I was a bit strange but he was willing to give it a try. Now he loves them. When he saw me taking pictures for this post, he was like "Where's mine??"
  • I have been making these since for about 14 years and they definitely come in handy on those hangry days. (Yes, I know who I am - guilty as charged!)

What is your favorite last-minute appetizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to know what you think about what you've read here today. Lucky for us, someone left this box here for just that purpose...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...