Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Green Onion Project


I love a good old-fashioned science experiment, don't you?

On several occasions, I have heard that you can re-grow green onions. Supposedly you chop off what you need, place the root end in a cup with some water, put the whole thing on a sunny window sill, and you'll be putting the green onion growers out of business in no time. I have always wondered if this were true, and if it would affect the taste. Join me on a picture journey, updated daily, as we put the idea to the test.



Day 1 - the initial measurements



Day 2



Day 3




Day 5




Day 6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to know what you think about what you've read here today. Lucky for us, someone left this box here for just that purpose...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...